The Dieters Survival Guide -
For Hollywood Parties
Watching your weight all the time is hard work and maybe at the back of your mind is slimming and getting buff for the holiday seasons.
Whatever the holiday it always lends itself as a reason to go on a weight loss diet, and if you have committed yourself to get some pounds of fat off, you’ll need a little encouragement. But it need not be a miserable time if you are mentally prepared for your diet, and Hollywood stars are no exception.
Here are a few rules to consider:
- Think about eating smarter rather than thinking you must go on a diet and eat less. But once you are at your Hollywood style party you have to stay in control.
- If you are going to a party, and you know there will be finger snacks and drinks, make sure you have a light healthy meal before your leave home so you will have the will to refuse pastry and fattening snacks.
- Keep your glass of drink in your dominant hand to prevent you from automatically reaching for food on trays that are offered to you.
- Even if the party is on your diet day off, think about some restraint rather than letting yourself go and pigging out.
- If you do get hungry at the party try to root out any fruit or vegetables and fresh juice to fill you before planning your healthy meal at home.
- Also use veggie snacks if you have sinned and eaten chips or some other packet of crunchies; you will feel less guilty the next day.
- Select between dessert, alcohol, or a fattening main course rather than going for the lot.
- If there are nuts around – the type found in a dish rather than standing around – chose walnuts, pecans or almonds, rather than peanuts or cashews this way you avoid the salt.
- Try not to make every drink an alcoholic beverage, try alternating with some mineral water; maybe with a slice of lemon or lime. Or a favorite of mine is a vegetable juice like tomato or carrot with a blast of Tabasco, Worcester Sauce, or maybe both.
- These ideas are not as strict as they may seem at first and you might end up enjoying this exercise as an obstacle race, or a scavenger hunt. Look for Beyonce Diet here to get some ideas.
- Or you can check it at http://slim-dreams.com/Beyonce-diet/